[Matroska-general] New Download Sources for the packs

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Aug 26 07:21:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

As our Matroska Pack is gaining more and more popularity, it is time we
take measures to lower the impact of the downloads on our server. The
Full pack is downloaded and installed about 4000 times a day (stats from
august, consistent with previous months). That represents a total of 14
GB downloaded a day. So we have now added 2 peer to peer options to
download both packs: BitTorrent and eMule... But P2P is only effective
if there are enough seeds. So anyone willing to help is welcomed to host
these files on their preferred P2P client.

Links are available from http://packs.matroska.org/