[Matroska-general] Re: Error opening file for writing CoreVorbis.ax

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Fri Apr 15 20:06:40 CEST 2005

Moritz Bunkus пишет:

>>message stating that "Error opening file for writing: C:\Program
>>Files\Matroska Pack\CoreVorbis.ax".
>
> Wild guess: reboot the machine, make sure that you do NOT start any
> audio/video program and re-run the pack's setup.

make sure... Hmmm...

I'd tryied to rename the quesitoned file (Windows NT usually allowes
this, but Win95 line does not) to, say, CoreVorbis.ax.old

If rename would fail - unregister this filter before reboot, so even
soem MM program would try to load it - it will fail.
Either from command line (regsvr32 -u CoreVorbis.ax) or using RadLight
Filter Manager