[Matroska-general] [Fwd: Re: Price request for matroska.com]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Apr 5 00:40:57 CEST 2005

FYI  :-) ... lol !

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: Price request for matroska.com
Datum: 	Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:28:01 -0400
Von: 	pricerequest at quoteprice.com
An: 	chris at matroska.org

Thank you for your recent interest in the domain name matroska.com.

Prices of Premium Domains like matroska.com are rising weekly due to high demand. This domain's current market price is $2,888.00 US dollars. This is a one-time payment. The sales and transfer process is very quick and safe and you will obtain complete
ownership of the domain name.

To purchase this domain click here and follow the online directions:

http://www.buydomains.com?domain=matroska.com&pop=false

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in this domain.  We may have similar domains that you might be interested in as well.  Please feel free to contact me directly if you need assistance or would like additional information.

Thanks,
Jim
jimb at buydomains.com
410-346-6519