[Matroska-general] Re: [Matroska-users] New Version of MatroskaProp and Google Desktop Search Plugin for Matroska files

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Apr 3 11:19:41 CEST 2005

Jory,

I have tested the new matroskaprop and it immediately fixed a severe bug
for handling wavpack hybrid MKA files on my machine. 2.7 had a mem leak
that would make explorer eat about 20 MB memory per second, so unless
you have a HUGE RAM your machine would literally be unresponsive in less
than one minute. new Version fixes this bug, and will even show the
correct codec ID, file details and attachement for the questionable file.

Great job !! Another big and important step towards a new pack

Christian