[Matroska-general] [Fwd: Re: [sales-e] Support Question : please add support for matroska audio/video container format, .MKV extension]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Oct 29 16:44:15 CEST 2004

FYI. This was the official answer from the TMPGencoder makers on my idea
to add support for the MKV extension to their software. Seems the guy is
french ( look at the name ). Steve, would you explian to him there IS
already MKV support in TMPG by using the DShow filter, and all we need
is them to add .mkv to their list of recognized video formats in the
open dialogue window ?

Christian