[Matroska-general] Hi!! i just need to find out something about mka

Geminis1 geminis1 at quick-shop.com
Mon Oct 11 23:50:54 CEST 2004

Hi...just like 2 weeks ago I convert an avi file to mkv..and the result
was great..im very happy with the result..so I delete the avi source
file and only keep the mkv file..

The problem is that I have a dvd player that supports avi files but cant
play the mkv files, so my question is: is there any way I can convert
the audio of the matroska file to mp3 again, so I can see it in my dvd
player? Thanks.I'll be waiting for your help...