[Matroska-general] Re: [Fwd: Re: a few nut suggestions [seekingalgorithm]]

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Oct 5 17:04:53 CEST 2004

It was forwarded from the MPlayer-dev. They are creating a container
called nut (now with an unnamed fork). And they are just taking the same
routes and having the same discussions we had 2 years ago.

What amazes me is that they never even dare looking at our solutions to
their problems. In short that's called "reinventing the wheel". But as
they think they are the elite, they probably think that Matroska doesn't
have any solution at all...