[Matroska-general] Problem With .MKV Files

Phuoc Nguyen vietboi_inluv at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 04:37:26 CET 2004

Hi there matroska General ML,
It's my first time playing a file with an extension of .mkv, and i've had
some troubles with the video as it seems to be choppy. I have already
installed the matroska codec pack and a bunch of other codecs too, but it
still doesn't seem to fix the choppyness of the video. If you know of any
way that i could fix this problem please mail me back with your advice. I'll
be impatiently waiting for the reply as I have the urge to play my .mkv
files. Thanks for your time, bye.
Viet-Boi-In-Luv

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.