[Matroska-general] Bad configuration of the ML for 'reply-to' ?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Nov 16 17:15:35 CET 2004

Moritz Bunkus schrieb:

>Hey,
>
>I have changed that over a year ago because it is bad. Reply-To exists
>for a reason, and forcing mails onto the list is not one of the
>reasons. For an in-depth explanation please read
>http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
>Mosu

Whatever this link is telling me ( i didnt read it ), i hate this
behaviour and i am 100% sure this is not like this for a complete year
already. And, as you may have noticed, other team members are also
sending email to list members instead of to the list now ( Mike aka
Haali in matroska-devel ).

EVERY sane mailing list i know will use the ML email adress when 'reply'
is pressed, i am 100% certain about this. However, i will bow my head to
the will of the majority of the team members, however they decide here.

Regards