[Matroska-general] RE: [gst-devel] Re: DirectShow conversion to Gstreamer

Larry Berlinski LBerlinski at inspireworksinc.com
Tue Nov 2 14:42:05 CET 2004

[Thomas Vander Stichele stated: SNIP]
LB=->YOU AND YOUR TEAM are "GStreamer on Windows".  You are part of the
LB=->GStreamer team, and you're part of the part that makes it happen on
LB=->Windows.
[/SNIP]

I'm a little confused. I went to www.matroska.org and found no information about converting DirectShow to Gstreamer ... indeed Gstreamer is only mentioned in passing. More is mentioned about DirectShow than Gstreamer. Have I gone to the wrong site?

Larry