[Matroska-general] CoreLib

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon May 31 12:36:24 CEST 2004

I wanted to make a webpage about CoreSync and CoreLib (until I can
create the webpages on CoreCodec) but it seems that some people already
got almost the same idea as CoreLib, so I added my wishlist there :

http://209.152.181.168/~hydrogen/index.php?showtopic=18569&st=75&

If nothing happens I will start CoreLib and CoreSync (actually CoreSync
will be way better/easier to do if it can use CoreLib) soon.

There could be a CoreLib client that could become the central point of
the OS for reencoding/remuxing files... Maybe it could use GStreamer for
that !