[Matroska-general] logos

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon May 31 01:00:04 CEST 2004

Hi Dan,

I just finished making the clean versions of the official Matroska logo.
It had been pending for too long, now it's done.

You can find the stuff here :
http://mukoli.free.fr/corecodec/

It would be great to have a tee-shirt with the 7inches logo on the back
and the 2inches logo on the front (tee-shirt mono or bi colour), or the
CoreCodec logo instead. Or maybe just the 2inches version on the front
(golf shirt).

There are also icons of different sizes for Windows, Linux and Mac
application. It doesn't look too good IMO compared to all the tray icons
I see on my computer. So any idea would be appreciated.