[Matroska-general] Re: CoreCodec.org Down... Hardware Donations Needed

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed May 26 09:38:25 CEST 2004

BetaBoy a écrit :
> I gotta tell ya.... it's a little discouraging that other then Ploum's
> offer nobody at all has stepped up to help us at all. I mean I have
> posted it in the ML, CC.com .org and posted about this on message
> boards and after all that and 5 days I have only gotten 1 email to
> offer a $10 scsi controller....

Dan,

You know I already gave money for CC and still willing to do so. But I
wanted to go where we go first. If you check the logs of #corecodec from
yesterday evening you'll see what I mean (you'll also find reasons why
people IMHO are not so bound to give money)... It seems that Carlos has
decided to put his own hardware at custom.net until CC has enough money
to buy a proper server that would be hosted there. IMO that's a good
move and I would be OK to pay for the bandwidth until the money comes in.