[Matroska-general] Re: CoreCodec.org Down... Hardware Donations Needed

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed May 26 09:27:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I do have some hardware, but none if it is something I'd want to put
into a server, and second the shipping costs from Germany to you would
be way more than it is worth. I'm willing to donate 30eur, but nothing
more (still being a student doesn't leave much money for anything...).
Do you have a paypal account?

Mosu