[Matroska-general] Re: [Matroska-devel] New Meeting

Lasse Kärkkäinen / Tronic tronic at trn.iki.fi
Fri May 14 00:37:39 CEST 2004

> I think it would be nice to have a new meeting to discuss the future of
> Matroska and all our sides projects. Would tomorrow (european) evening
> fit everyone ?

Very good time for me. I have the last exam today (9-13 EET) and only
one (not tightly scheduled) project work after that => I'm free 14+ EET.

In particular, I'd like to discuss the future of EBML. A schema format
would need to be defined, as well as new data types and structures
(references?). <we need XML killer>

- Tronic -