[Matroska-general] Re: [Matroska-devel] New Meeting

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu May 13 15:25:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Great ! That means you'll have more time afterward ;)

We'll see ;) There's still the presentation left that I'll have to do
about it, but overall the situation should improve. Not next week
though, too much to do.

> No idea. Atomic could say more about it. But it's supposed to be off by
> the middle of June IIRC.

I've found it in the logs:

.17:20:12. @ChrisHJW:: atomic_ will only have the server until 27th May
.17:20:22. @ChrisHJW:: we have to get all our data from there

I can't provide hosting for the packs myself, the traffic is too much.

Mosu