[Matroska-general] Re: Where do we go from here ?

Steven Mingam theo_brendel at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 15:35:22 CEST 2004

There is an Theora alpha 3 encoder in FFvfw and it's decoded by FFdshow :)

so it can be put in matroska in vfw compatibilty mode, fourcc should be
THEO.
For a "native" mode, I looked a little into the sourcecode of libtheora, and
it looks like the only change they did to vp3 was to have theora be really
dependent on the ogg format :-/

and btw, quality isn't great at all.

4098815F.5030308 at faireal.net...