[Matroska-general] Where do we go from here ?

Cyrius suiryc at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 10:30:42 CEST 2004

Hi

--- Liisachan <Liisachan at faireal.net> wrote:
> - Updated OggMuxer to so we can set info like the language for the
> track
> (NOTE: OGMmuxer can do that in GraphEdit)

*cough*
Which programs are you talking about ?  :>>

There are 3 different tools

- OggMux, made by Koepi, using OggDS filters from DShow, with a nice
GUI :p. Needless to say it run under Windows ;)
- ogmmerge, made by Mosu. Standalone tool working under *nix
- OGMuxer, made by some fool. Standalone tool working under Windows (a
next version that can be compiled for *nix too is planned).

Now, OggMux allow to set the language of the tracks.
OGMuxer also allow it even it's a bit harder (you need to set a comment
which tag is LANGUAGE).
And ogmmerge also allow you to set comments for the tracks.

:)