[Matroska-general] I made BS again

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Mar 2 10:18:52 CET 2004

Heya,

> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.ogg.advocacy/177

Hmm... Yes, you shouldn't post on Xiph lists ;) It could have been
worse, but I think that no comments from our side whatsoever about any
of Xiph's technologies/decisions might be better than honest advice
with good intentions, even if it doesn't mention Matroska - because
there's just too much 'politics' involved.

Mosu