[Matroska-general] I made BS again

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Mar 2 10:07:09 CET 2004

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.ogg.advocacy/177

Hi all,

and my apologies to the team about what i have done at the same time. I
really dont know why i am actually posting to the Xiph lists at all,
they have proven many times that they dont listen to considerations from
the outside, and if they reply they always mark us as the bad enemy who
are trying to steal and discriminate their hard work.

Here is the reply from Arc Riley on my post, who is a core member of
Xiph : http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.ogg.advocacy/178 ,
and my reply back
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.ogg.advocacy/179 .

I try to hold it better in future, i promise. Feel free to bash me if
you feel like it .....