[Matroska-general] Alpha release of DVDtoMKV

René Koch renekoch at e-divx.at
Mon Mar 1 15:01:23 CET 2004

hey!

> just wanted to tell you that the first stable and working alpha version
> of DVDtoMKV is on my HDD now, and i am planning on making an alpha
> release this week. As the two installers are 11 and 8 MB ( thanks to
> Mosu's 4 MB libs for mkvmerge ), i need some time to prepare proper
> hosting for it, using several mirrors. My old T-Online webspaces come in
> handy, i have 3 x 10 MB there, so this is nice for the lite installer (
> 8 MB, without the matroska playback pack ), but still i need some strong
> mirrors for the full installer. Project is on
> http://corecodec.org/projects/dvdtomkv , including sourcecode.

You can use my webspace as a mirror for the full installer if in the full
pack the DVDDecrypter is NOT included, because as you know this tool is in
the EU forbidden and so I won't get any problems with the law...
If it isn't included, a mirror on my webspace is absolutly no problem and
traffic is also no problem because my webspace has unlimited traffic.

greeetings,
scrat