[Matroska-general] Alpha release of DVDtoMKV

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Mar 1 11:36:52 CET 2004

Hi,

just wanted to tell you that the first stable and working alpha version
of DVDtoMKV is on my HDD now, and i am planning on making an alpha
release this week. As the two installers are 11 and 8 MB ( thanks to
Mosu's 4 MB libs for mkvmerge ), i need some time to prepare proper
hosting for it, using several mirrors. My old T-Online webspaces come in
handy, i have 3 x 10 MB there, so this is nice for the lite installer (
8 MB, without the matroska playback pack ), but still i need some strong
mirrors for the full installer. Project is on
http://corecodec.org/projects/dvdtomkv , including sourcecode.

Comments welcome ....