[Matroska-general] mkvtoolnix v0.9.2 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Jun 29 23:51:48 CEST 2004
release time! 0.9.2 is out, and it contains a couple of minor bug fixes
and a couple of enhancements for mmg. One big change (--track-order
working globally), and mmg's guid has been updated.
(These are being built as I write this, but they should be up in
Fedora Core 1 binaries:
SuSE 9.0 binaries:
Here's the ChangeLog since 0.9.1:
2004-06-29 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.9.2.
* mmg: Updated the mkvmerge GUI guide to reflect changes and
2004-06-25 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: new feature: Added 'minimize' buttons to the two 'mkvmerge
is running' dialogs.
* mmg: new feature: Added an option for automatically calling
'File -> new' after a job has been added to the job queue.
2004-06-24 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvextract: bug fix: Video extraction was not working correctly
on big endian systems.
2004-06-21 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: The job manager did not always catch all of
mkvmerge's output, especially if a job failed.
2004-06-20 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge, mmg: new feature: --track-order now controls the track
creation order globally, meaning that it isn't used for each file
but only once. This allows the tracks to be created in ANY order
(before it was first ordered by file, then by track). For mmg this
means that the track list contains all available tracks and that
there are no 'up' and 'down' buttons in the file list anymore.
* mmg: new feature: Line wrap the tooltips on Windows.
* mmg: new feature: Suggest a name for a new job based on the
output file name.
* mmg: new feature: Temporarily disaable 'always on top' if the
muxing or the job dialog are visible.
* mmg: new feature: Ask for confirmation before adding a job if
there's already an old job with the same description.
* mkvmerge: new feature: You can specifiy the time after which to
split with ms precision.
2004-06-19 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: The functions 'move up', 'move down' and 'delete'
in the 'job' dialog were not working correctly on Windows.
2004-06-15 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed more of that 'garbage at the beginning
of MP3 streams' issue.
2004-06-13 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: The 'always on top' option was ignored when
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Reading of broken / unfinished AVI files was
broken on Windows.
Have fun :)
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-general