[Matroska-general] mkvtoolnix 0.9.0 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Jun 1 00:43:19 CEST 2004
a steady stream of improvements. What's not mentioned in the ChangeLog
below is that I'm rewriting mmg's dialog layouts (switching from
pixel-based to sizers-based layouts), so they should look a bit better
than before. Not a functional change, though.
The links to...
the Windows binaries:
The binaries for RedHat/Fedora Core, SuSE 9.0 and Debian/sid can be
found on the homepage.
And here's the ChangeLog since 0.8.9:
2004-05-31 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.9.0.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Improved handling for OGM files. Streams that
are lacking the comment packet are handled better.
2004-05-29 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Some MP3 streams are padded in the front with
trash (mostly those in AVI files). This trash might contain valid
MP3 headers which do not match the remaining headers for the
actual track. Both the MP3 reader and the MP3 packetizer can now
skip up to one of those bogus headers in the trash.
2004-05-25 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: On some occasions the chapter editor thought there
was no language associated with a chapter name and complained
* mmg: Removed the 'advanced' tab. Those options shouldn't be used
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The OGM reader was not Endian safe.
2004-05-20 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: Rewrite of the VobSub handling code.
2004-05-17 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: The chapter editor did not honor the values
selected for 'country' and 'language'.
2004-05-15 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Audio sync for Vorbis was partially broken
for positive offsets.
2004-05-06 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: Fix for compilation with wxWindows < 2.4.2.
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-general