[Matroska-general] Re: using a mkv file

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Jul 22 07:47:21 CEST 2004

Also, try playing it in a player other than Windows Media Player.  Search your
harddrive for mplayer2.exe, or install TCMP, MPC, Zoom Player, BS Player, or any
other number of players that are all much better at playing everything than WMP.

Atamido

"Ray Engram" <rengram at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:BAY1-F37iNKyKJWjewZ0000a126 at hotmail.com...
I downloaded the matroska pack and my file still will not run in windows media
player. i get the sound and a green screen.  The file works on my freinds
computer just fine, any idea what may cause it?  THanks

Raymond

Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses with MSN Premium: Join now and get the
first two months FREE*