[Matroska-general] Welcoming our new team member : goldenear

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Jul 14 15:58:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

i have the pleasure to announce that a new member has joined us. His
nick is goldenear and he is specialized on finding good solutions to
store complete CDs in a single MKA file, his last Guide is here :
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=23019&hl=matroska

His email goldenear AT matroska.org is up, and we hope to be able to
welcome him on our IRC channel on irc.corecodec.com , #matroska soon, to
discuss how we can proceed to make storing complete albums in MKA files
even more powerful tha it is today already.

Regards

Christian
matroska project admin