[Matroska-general] License Form for TCME

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Jan 30 14:10:43 CET 2004

Heya,

just to clarify this: I'm all for the GPL OR the LGPL. Either license is
fine with me, although we might have fewer legal problems with 3rd party
stuff if it is LGPL. And if people want to take our source into a GPL
program then that's perfectly fine as the LGPL explicitely allows the
relicensing of the stuff under the GPL.

Mosu