[Matroska-general] Re: Variable Framerate, plugin based video editing tool

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Jan 27 10:23:50 CET 2004

Some thoughts about the editor...

I was just reading the interresting IP article, and read about editing
and how studios can have 2 or 3 different edits of the same movie. That
made me think of how you could compare them easily. And as we do with
software sources, we just make a diff. But it is impossible with binary
data. So I suggests that TCVE could store an edit as an XML file. This
way you can compare and create new edits easily from the same "raw" source.