[Matroska-general] Variable Framerate, plugin based video editing tool

Ploum ploum at mitose.net
Mon Jan 26 19:05:59 CET 2004

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have the pleasure to tell you that there is a good chance that Mosu
> and Cyrius will work together on a new video editing tool.

This is really a great news !  :)

Good work to Mosu and Cyrius..

Do you need some suggestions ?  Or have you already a todo list until
2017 ? ;)

We really need this kind of tool. wxWindow is a really good widget. I
only hope that it will soon use Gtk2 under Linux.

I suppose that the language is C. Am I wrong ?

And do you use a backend like xine or *gstreamer* ?  Or do you write all
from scratch ?

I will try to follow this project as much as possible. Please post your
CVS adress or anything else as soon as possible so we can read, compile
  and test your code.

Really good idea..  I dream of a good DV editor using Matroska by default.

Ploum