[Matroska-general] Re: SUSPENDED

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Dec 30 09:30:21 CET 2004

Jory Stone a écrit :
> This does nothing but reinforce the image of Matroska developers being
> zealots.
>
> Doom9 has supported Matroska a great deal, even has guides on how to
> create Matroska files. It's a very large forum with many different users
> and opinions. If he had the attitude you wish it would be empty as
> no-one cares to go to a place where there is no real discussion only
> flames and baseless personal attacks.

You can have a look at the original discussion. I just said that he
compared pears and apples. There was nothing personal at all, just that
I think he did a bad job (regardless of the time spent, we all make
errors and agree to correct them when we are told). Then he devilishly
attacks me for being who I am, not what I say. I usually don't let
attacks go this way. It's more important to me than being able to talk
with such people.