[Matroska-general] Re: SUSPENDED

Jory Stone jcsston at jory.info
Thu Dec 30 01:16:02 CET 2004

This does nothing but reinforce the image of Matroska developers being
zealots.

Doom9 has supported Matroska a great deal, even has guides on how to create
Matroska files. It's a very large forum with many different users and
opinions. If he had the attitude you wish it would be empty as no-one cares
to go to a place where there is no real discussion only flames and baseless
personal attacks.

Jory