[Matroska-general] Re: SUSPENDED

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Wed Dec 29 19:58:57 CET 2004

"Steve Lhomme" wrote...
> Your codec comparison is just a lazy one, made for n00bs who don't want to
> try hard to make a nice rip. That includes you.

There is no reason to make personal attacks like this.  I noticed some flaws
right away when looking at the shootout, but you can just point those out
and move on.  Several of the posts are belligerent, and attacking someone on
their own website for something that they just spent a lot of time doing
that is still a very useful piece of work (flawed as it is) is uncalled for.

I think I need some chocolate.

Atamido