[Matroska-general] Re: SUSPENDED

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Dec 29 17:20:49 CET 2004

Doom9's Forum Mailer a écrit :
> You are now suspended for 30 days because you have violated too many rules!
>
> There are things you just do not do when you're one strike away from a permanent ban. Pissing on the bosses leg is one such thing. In real life that'll get you fired, online that'll get you banned.
>
> Goodbye

Ah ah, I didn't know I add a boss out there. Someone I should be afraid
of... Sorry but I'm not afraid of you or not being allowed of talking.

You (Doom9) just proved how impossible it is on your site to have a
constructive talk. Your "codec" comparison is biased but you will never
face it. Instead you need to ban people that could tell you in 10 pages
why and how you can do better.

It also shows how you know nothing about recent Matroska development of
the last 6/12 months. But there's a good explanation for that. We aren't
allowed to talk about it.

"I admit, using it for a comparison would be a major PR boost for you."

So you think we are doing all that work just to get PR ? And you think
you have that power to boost Matroska just by mentioning it in a page ?
Do we have to give you special releases of our tools to please your ego,
too ?

Your codec comparison is just a lazy one, made for n00bs who don't want
to try hard to make a nice rip. That includes you.

PS: if you reply, make it public, we won't prevent you from replying (as
you do).