[Matroska-general] Re: [Fwd: pm copy]

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Dec 9 17:43:44 CET 2004

"Moritz Bunkus" wrote...
> I know that Steve will argue that you have to fight oppression. You
> do. But only where it counts/matters. And it doesn't on doom9. Doom9's
> forums are a very, very good and important place for us to tell users
> about what Matroska can do, about where it is heading, about new
> features etc. If not for doom9 Matroska would probably be not NEARLY as
> successful as it is today.
>
> Publicy insulting people does not make us right either.

I think I saw a Star Trek episode about this.  Some people kept attacking
another group of people, who would then retaliate an attack back even
bigger.  It was a vicious cycle that escalated until the civilization
eventually destroyed itself.  Alex could probably tell you more.

Anyway, I have to agree with Mosu here.  You have to pick your fights.  If
you fight everyone, you will soon be left with no friends.  Live long and
prosper, and such.

Atamido