[Matroska-general] [Fwd: pm copy]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Dec 8 19:04:59 CET 2004

Ok, i'm also banned on Doom9

Here a PM from Doom9 to me why i got striked two more times, to finally
get rid of me there. Maybe not nice of me to post that to a public ML,
but they arent nice with us either, so i stand behind doing it.

Please note the part where he is claiming i am calling him a nazi, just
because i was using an old German saying about people turning into
idiots when they wear a uniform. I guess he even didnt understand what i
wanted to tell him with that ;-) ..... but nazi age is soooooo long time
ago, i really wonder how he could manage to make this assumption ...
maybe Doom9 mods have to wear uniforms today :O ??

All in all, time for me to finally leave this place, like robux4 has
decided to do already.

Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------