[Matroska-general] Where do we go from here ?

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Apr 27 10:15:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

It's been almost one year since we have usable tools for the general
public to handle Matroska content. The format has progressed a bit since
then and has become "stable" (ok, some things could be better, but it's
already great).

So ? Is it the end of the road ? Or are we going to progress from here
to something better and/or something new ?

Any input is *highly* welcome. (I will post mine next)

Also it would be nice to make a meeting soon on IRC with as many people
as possible. This friday (european) night would be OK for everyone ?