[Matroska-general] Re: Advertising for new developers on various webboards

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Apr 22 23:10:38 CEST 2004

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:

> - an official mkvextract and mkvinfo GUI

Maybe it would be nice to have mkvinfo output an XML file of the whole
layout (in addition of the human readable version). That way it could be
displayed nicely in a tree. Not too complicated I think.

> All these tasks can be given to devs who dont have an indeep idea about
> matroska IMO, other than the rest of the missing items like
>
> - control tracks
> - native MPEG4
> - MPC implementation
> etc.
>
> What you all think ?

I'll work on the MPC part. And maybe the control track later.
My main interrests now are : MPC, MPC in Matroska, GStreamer (with DV in
MKV)