[Matroska-general] Mosu appointed new Project Administrator for the matroska project

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Sep 23 17:10:08 CEST 2003

HI,

It is with great pleasure that i can announce today that Moritz 'Mosu'
Bunkus has accepted our offer to become a full-featured, all-mighty
project administrator for the matroska opensource project.

This step was more than sensible to do from the point of view of the
existing admin team, Steve and myself, as Steve is currently getting
more and more involved wit his second hobby, making music, and i am
still struggling with job and private life, most of you will know the
background. Acting as responsible project creators, and in order to make
sure the project moves along, we are convinced that Mosu can help
pushing matroska forward, so that we can finally provide the community
with a powerful open standard container solution. He is certainly the
right type of person for that, as he has proven in the past that he is
working on mkvtoolnix with great intelligence, consistency and effort,
and especially mkvmerge is truely one of the real backbones of the
project today.

3 cheers for the new admin :) !!