[Matroska-general] Re: XML ---> EBML ( binary XML ) ---> XML lib in C, for starters

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Oct 24 16:05:15 CEST 2003

Hi Kris,

thanks a lot for your offer, you would be more than welcome in the team
!! Are you used to be on IRC already ? Most of our development work
communication is done either on the mailing lists ( see
http://www.matroska.org , contact section on how to subscribe ) or on
our IRC channel at irc.corecodec.com #matroska. on http://mirc.com you
get a nice IRC client for Windows, X-chat is used a lot on Linux IIRC.

Looking forward to see you on IRC, where we can discuss exactly with the
developers on how to proceed ! In the meantime, you could try to browse
the matroska specs on our homepage, but dont worry, you dont need to
understand it all at once to be able to help us :) !

Regards

Christian
matroska project admin