[Matroska-general] Website changes

Pamel paul at msn.com
Tue Oct 14 19:49:02 CEST 2003

For some reason IE wasn't properly loading the font sizes from the CSS, although
Mozilla/Firebird worked fine.  I saw that changing:

to:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/transitional.dtd">

fixed the problem, so I made the update on every page on the website.  You may
notice that all of the fonts are smaller on pages other than the main specs.  To
make changes to the font size, just use the CSS now.

Also, when are we going to move the new downloads page over?  The old one is
horribly out of date and the new one is basically complete.

Pamel