[Matroska-general] mkvtoolnix 0.7.2 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Oct 14 16:31:55 CEST 2003

Heya,

I've just released version 0.7.2 of mkvtoolnix. It is mainly a bug fix
release but has some internal changes that may or may not work for you
;) Anyway, due to the bugs that I've fixed I strongly recommend that you
upgrade to 0.7.2.

The URLs:
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/mkvtoolnix-0.7.2.rar

The ChangeLog since 0.7.1:
--------------------------
2003-10-14  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * Released v0.7.2.

        * mkvmerge: bug fix: If 'no linking' and splitting was active
        mkvmerge would abort on the start of the second output file due to
        timecodes that were calculated incorrectly.

        * mkvmerge: Implemented some speedups for a couple of container
        formats and track types (mainly AVI reader, MP3/AC3/AAC
        packetizers). Especially noticeable when splitting is active as
        well.

2003-10-12  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * mkvextract: bug fix: Support for extracting SBR AAC (previous
        'fix' did not actually fix this).

        * mkvextract: bug fix: All extracted subtitles where written to
        the first output file given, not to the one they were supposed to
        be written to.

2003-10-11  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * mmg: bug fix: The 'abort' button was doing nothing under
        Windows.

2003-10-06  Moritz Bunkus  <moritz at bunkus.org>

        * mmg: bug fix: Audio, video and subtitle track selection was
        translated into the wrong command line options.

        * mkvmerge: Replaced the avilib based AVI reading functions with
        AVI classes from Cyrius.

Have fun :)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)