[Matroska-general] New 'big' release ?

René Koch renekoch at e-divx.at
Fri Nov 14 09:56:00 CET 2003

> Hi,
>
> what do you all think about a new 'big' release ?

> Did i forget anything ? Are these new features worth a new big release ?

This are really great facts but for a 'big' release in my opionion there are
2 things missing:
- Menu
- USF-Subtitles

I think these are very very important for a big release because a 'normal'
user wants somethings in a big release which is important for him. And there
are many users who just want a menu and not e.g. vobsub in matroska because
they don't know what vobsub is...
So I would say it should be a 'big' release for everyone and not just for
matroska fans like us...

> What else could we add in a reasonable time ?

What's with VirtualDub Mod? If there will be a new version it should also be
in the release...

greetings,
scrat