[Matroska-general] New 'big' release ?
Christian HJ Wiesner
chris at matroska.org
Tue Nov 11 14:34:07 CET 2003
what do you all think about a new 'big' release ?
Here is what we have right now :
- vobsub in mkv, muxing with mkvmerge, playback on DShow, in mplayer and VLC
- compressed vobsub in mkv, muxing, playback
- new EBML lacing sheme
- AviMux-GUI with MKV support
- FLAC in MKA ( in MS/ACM mode with huge overhead because no lacing is
- matroska stream editor, for VFR appending
- VFR muxing into MKV ( mkvmerge with timestamp file )
Did i forget anything ? Are these new features worth a new big release ?
What else could we add in a reasonable time ?
TCMP RC5 ?
MPEG1 in MKV ?
MPEG2 in MKV ?
Tell me your opinion guys.
More information about the Matroska-general