[matroska-general] Re: Win32 multiple audio streams

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon May 26 18:41:33 CEST 2003

Hi Brendan,

we know about the problem with our DShow parser with respect to
multi-language switching, we are wroking on a solution based on the
opensource code of the old Morgan Multimedia audio stream switcher. Our
team member Jan 'myFUN' Schlenker said he will look at the case if he
finds the time to do so.

I am sorry you have to be patient a little longer until is resolved, but
please bare in mind we are not paid for what we do ... we do this as a
hobby, in our free time :D !

Thanks for your interes in matroska !

Christian