[matroska-general] Tags

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat May 24 17:25:34 CEST 2003

I'm starting to check what has been done in the matroska Tags...

How don't know how you proceeded, but the first thing I looked for is
the ISRC code. It has disappeared ! So I attach an old spec file which
contained the ISRC code and other info that may be missing in the
current tags.

I'm going to investigate more now on what has been removed (ot make room
for WM9 tags...) and probably correct the current tags.

-- Type: application/zip
-- File: my.index.zip