[matroska-general] mkvtoolnix 0.4.1

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri May 23 12:39:33 CEST 2003

Hi.

Yet another release. From my ChangeLog:

  * A lot of changes regarding file I/O. Files bigger than 2GB
  should now be handled correctly on both Linux and Windows.
  * Added checks for MP4/Quicktime files which will abort
  mkvmerge.
  * Support for reading AAC tracks from Matroska files.

I'd like to have feedback on the >2GB issue. If anyone experiences
problems with that then please don't hesitate to let me know. The whole
thing was a rather big change all over the source files, so something
might have become broken during the process.

http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/mkvtoolnix-0.4.1.zip

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)