[matroska-general] Re: site design

Marlena Deren marlena at 1000ad.net
Mon Mar 31 00:58:13 CEST 2003

>        I fell sick recently, so I wasn't able to develop anything for a
> while. I'll get back to you end of this weekend, however, with updates on
my
> work.

Take your time if you are sick, I think that Steve mentioned sometime ago
that the site will not go up until mid-April or so. I did not work on
anything for Matroska over the weekend either, my semester is ending and I
have been living on coffee and few hours of sleep since I put off finishing
my projects until the last minute and then all the hell breaks loose in my
house :)

Feel better...

Marlena