[matroska-general] Re: matroska support in Nero ? Request from Menno Bakker ...

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at wiesneronline.net
Thu Mar 27 23:10:43 CET 2003

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:

Short update :

Menno Bakker from Ahead came to our IRC channel on irc.corecodec.com
#matroska today, asking some more things about matroska. log is here
http://wiesneronline.net/irclogs/%23matroska.CoreCodec.20030327.log ,
search about 15.30 - 16.00 h .

He basically told us that he will introduce matroska to some high Ahead
officials in Las vegas in about 2 weeks from now, and its well possible
we get some basic support for matroska in Nero then, depending on their
decisions.

Christian ( , excited :) )