[matroska-general] logo txt

Marlena isolde_w at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 03:39:41 CET 2003

> Also, looking at all of those logos makes me
painfully aware that we need the writing to indicate
what it is.

I included the name in every single one my logos but
all of the recent variations skipped it. Since I am
reworking my designs, are there any fonts I have used
previously that I should/should not change? Is there
anything that works? Or should I just use one font in
all of them, something sans serif, like Verdana or
Arial that would look good on the screen and paper.
Let me know.

- Marlena