[matroska-general] Re: Poll about matroska logo ?

Marlena Deren Marlena at mail.1000ad.net
Sun Mar 23 15:39:51 CET 2003

Hi,

I think that a poll is a good idea since people seem to be split between the "cosmic" as someone has put it, and the Ayaka versions. I suggest that we narrow it down to a couple of logos, resize them to the same dimensions, and make any other changes that were mentioned, in other words, clean things up a bit. I had couple of more logo ideas but I think that we have enough for now. I will modify my current logos based on the suggestions from responses. If you have any other suggestions, let me know.

Christian, enjoy China.

- Marlena